YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.4
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 9:54pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login

Waxology, a place to discuss
   Waxings
   In Memory of Doug Cloud
(Moderator: mitakeet)
   In Memory of Doug Cloud
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: In Memory of Doug Cloud  (Read 46406 times)
mitakeet
Administrator

Font of useless information

View Profile

In Memory of Doug Cloud
« on: Feb 26th, 2010, 12:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Doug lost his battle with his demons around February 24, 2010. He left is wife Brandy and his mother as well as a raft of friends who enjoyed his often bizarre wit.

Please feel to read any of these posts, comment on them or create new threads. If you wish to comment but do not wish to (or cannot, it requires a valid email address) register, you may use the username 'annonymousfriend' with the password (without quotes) of 'friendofdoug'.

One of the things Brandy mentioned was to donate in Doug's name to something related to bipolar (the disease he was suffering from). When I get details I will add them here.

As a by the by, for those of you who didn't know, I have collected some of Doug's writings over the years and put them on-line here:

http://sol-system.com/dcloud/
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2010, 1:42pm by mitakeet » IP Logged

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
--George Bernard Shaw
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »